Your senior year is a glorious time of new found freedom, responsibility and possibilities. It’s about finding out who you are and what you want to be. At Amanda Pratt Photography we want to capture you the way that you want to remembered. Whatever it is that makes you, you, bring it your Senior session. Are you a sports fanatic? Bring your equipment. Are you into music or dance? Bring your instrument or shoes. Are you into 4-H, FFA, maybe hunting or just your pets? We can create your unique portrait experience around that too. We have designed our Senior Portrait collections to give you the ultimate portrait experience. This is the time to celebrate your future and your journey.
Want to join the Senior Spokesmodel Team?? We are accepting applications now.
How it works
Your Senior session is all about you. To create the ultimate experience for you, we will meet for a complimentary consultation. We can get together for coffee and chat about your vision for your senior portraits. We will get to know one another’s personalities and style. We’ll talk about your hobbies and interests and build the perfect session just for you. A few days before your scheduled session we’ll connect with you again to answer any last minute questions and confirm all the final details for your session. During your session we will have a little adventure and share lots of laughs while making awesome portraits.
About 2 weeks after your session you will get to see all of your images in an in-home viewing session. First you will be presented with your personalized slideshow and then we will go through each image together so you can choose your favorites and decide on your order; the ones you’ll want to give out as wallets, the ones your parents will hang on the wall, the ones you want featured in your custom album and more. Your final order will be ready for you to pick up in 2-3 weeks and then you can show them off with pride.
We will send your favorite to your high school yearbook as well.
Each of our collections have been designed to give you what you want. Some people want it all, the whole rockstar experience with multiple locations, outfits and professional hair and make-up. Others are looking for something simplier that still offers variety. We’ve got something for everyone.
Do you want the ultimate experience? Do you want to feel like a fashion model; visiting multiple locations, outfits, complete with professional hair and make-up? Do you want to be able to share all of your images with everyone you know?
This is the collection for you.
- Professional hair and make-up; look like a million bucks, without lifting a finger or worrying about whether or not your style is going to last
- Unlimited outfits and a complimentary clothing consultation so you look your absolute best and your style really shines through
- 4 hours of shooting time with unlimited locations giving you amazing variety and endless options
- In home viewing session where you’ll see your images for the first time in person
- Complimentary uploads to Facebook of all ordered images
- Online photo gallery, so you can share your session with everyone, anywhere in the world
- The most popular option, lots of variety and fun!
- Up to 2 hours of shooting time
- 3 locations and 3 outfit changes, giving you lots of variety
- Complimentary clothing consultation so you look your best
- In home viewing session 2 weeks after your session
- 1 hour session
- 1 location and 2 outfits
- Clothing consultation, to look your best
- In home viewing session in 2 weeks
We will work together to build the perfect collection for you. We offer amazing wall art, including gallery canvas wraps, standouts and framed prints to hang on mom and dad’s walls, a variety of gorgeous, custom designed albums, and we won’t forget about Grandma and Auntie, with our beautiful gift prints.
One thing every senior needs at the end of the year is graduation announcements, why not stand out from the crowd with an announcement that features, you. We can custom design your graduation announcement featuring your favorite images.
It wouldn’t be Senior year if we didn’t talk about wallets. We have a few special wallet collections to choose from, featuring multiple poses, enough for all your friends; think lots and lots of wallets.
So, what’s next?!
For more information or to schedule your complimentary portrait consultation please contact us using the contact link above or dropping an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org